Monday, August 25, 2008

my first blog

Well, I decided it was time to do a blog since I am obsessed with reading everyone else's. It all started with my love for the show "flipping out" on bravo. I love the style that they have so I started reading the blog for browndesigninc.com. This led me to start reading all of the blogs listed there they love, and so on...and on...and on. I literally would sit for hours linking from one to the next.
My other obsession is design. I am a florist with a fresh style European influenced floral shop. I love the look of everything fresh...from fresh floral, to gardens, to all other sorts of home designs. It is my hope that one say the whole world will get rid of all of their fake floral and plants around their home and replace it with fresh! There is nothing like walking in to a room and seeing a beautiful arrangement on a table, or walking outside and seeing a beautiful potted plant with blooming flowers or wonderful succulents.

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your blog (and seeing your pic!)... Your store is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete